September 24, 2007

We're in the Windy City


Well, here we are, chilling pool-side at The Peninsula Chicago. Frank's in a speedo right now checking out the ladies, and I'm in one of my suits blogging on a beach chair. You should see this one girl in the pool. I swear she's like 17 years old. She has these huge all natural jugs and she's been doing the backstroke for the past hour or so in a bikini that looks like it's about to fall off. Life is good, bros. Seriously. Anyway, we got into Chicago about 4 PM this afternoon, and let me tell you, it was amazing flying over the city and coming through the clouds. (See picture taken with iPhone above.) There's only one thing that could have made the trip better, and that's landing the MiG at Meigs Field. Of course, that little airstrip was illegally demolished years ago courtesy of Richard M. Daley, Chicago mayor and butthead for life. It's getting me all riled up just thinking about it now. But I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm just going to take a sip of my Pinot Noir and watch the 17 year old swim for a while longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure wearing a suit to the pool is a red flag for an FBI profiler... just FYI... to say nothing of ogling the under-aged.