September 24, 2007

TGIM

I never thought I'd say this, but I am really, really happy it's Monday. After two days of non-stop partying on the boat, I'm ready to get back to reality. And my poor boat. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I found lying on the deck. Or maybe you would. Anyway, I caught up with Frank Chu yesterday and the dude wants to fly to Chicago this week for some national gynecologist convention. So we're going. I'm game for something like that. You can never learn too much, friends. There's this guy down in marketing who has this professional identification card machine, and I got to thinking about it. Like, maybe Frank and I could pretend to be gynecologists. So I pointed my IT security people towards the Blue Cross and Blue Shield databases and told them to get in there and get some names for our fake gynecologist ID cards. Three hours and a couple ID cards later, I'm Dr. Victor Vanderslice, and Frank is Dr. Thomas Pain. We leave as soon as Frank stops tripping out on shrooms. Wouldn't want that dude getting panicked and pulling the ejection lever in the MiG.

No comments: