September 7, 2007

"Can Oracle hear me?"


That's what I wanted to call our newest contest, but Safra said no way, Jose. So we're just calling it the Oracle Innovation Award. See here. Yeah, it's a boring name. But the contest is anything but. Check it out. Do something cool with Middlewear and you could win a shitload of money and a trip to Larryland. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you wow us and totally blow us away. Make it open your garage door. Turn it into a software toilet flusher that activates on voice commands. Create a high tech spam bot that dubs as a DOS attack server and then point it at Microsoft's website. I don't care. Just remember to send a picture of yourself along with your entry. It would work to your advantage to be an attractive young woman with blond hair and blue eyes, but I don't always discriminate. Sometimes I'm partial to brunettes. Oh, and please, for the love of God, don't be stupid like that Google wannabe (above) who took a roadtrip in his ghetto conversion van and made a complete fool out of himself. I swear we'll sue you if you embarrass us like that.

No comments: