September 5, 2007

The sailing nutcakes are trying to cramp my style


My lawyers advised me not to comment on BMW Oracle's pending litigation against these Alinghi turds, but I just can't take it anymore. So listen up, Butterworth. I'm going to be honest here and let you in on a not-so-little-secret, okay? We're going to win the next America's Cup, and you're not. I don't care whether or not you win in court. I don't care whether or not you're the defending champion. We've got better shit and the heart and soul to sail. So watch out, fool. I'm about to bring my Silicon Valley smackdown into the world of sailing, and trust me, you don't want none of this. Yeah. If you're not quaking in your boat shoes, you will be soon. Because I'm going to show you what the word "pwned" really means. Bring it, butthead.

No comments: