August 9, 2007

So what if I tossed a couple water balloons overboard?


What do you do if you happen to be floating by Larry Ellison's yacht and you see the crew tossing water balloons at other ships? Well, if you're this loser, you go on the Internet and write all about it. See here. My favorite quote: "The crew was very nasty, throwing water balloons at passing little boats just having a look." Yeah, right. My only regret is that this butthead didn't come close enough to get hit. Look, we were just messing around, okay? And for the record, people were throwing things at us, too. This one dude even rammed my ship with his little rubber raft. Not cool. The bottom line is this: if you can't run with the big boats, don't get off the dry dock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time bring some rocket launchers. That should give people something important to complain about.

'Mommy, dat man on da boat was thwowing wawa bawoons at me'

What happened to people having balls? I swear. When this generation was being born, did someone give them a shit filled pacifier and now they can't do anything but whine?