August 21, 2007

A match made in heaven

Or maybe hell. See here. Microsoft and Cisco are working together now, and Ballmer promises that there won't be any corporate jujitsu. Like he even knows jujitsu, right? Anyway, Chambers says he trusts the flake with all of Cisco's proprietary information and that they're going to work together, etc., etc. Where have we heard this before? (Hint: He makes a computer called a Mac. Maybe you've used one before.) Not quite sure who's going to fuck who here. In all likelihood, they'll probably just fuck each other. Or better yet, maybe they'll pull MySQL into bed for the ultimate threesome. I love watching a good clusterfuck. Then maybe I could start calling them the Axis of Evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be a beautiful thing to behold. How the hell do Bill or Ballmer convince these idiots to 'share'?

The only thing Ballmer has ever 'shared' are his farts - which smell like a frat house (beer, stale pizza, and semen). I guess Bill has his 'foundation' - but only because Melinda won't fuck him unless he gives her money to play with aka 'give to charity' (what else is that bitch going to do? I'll give you a hint - she isn't a rocket scientist).

I don't know if I would call it a 'clusterfuck'. Microsoft isn't a tender lover. CISCO is going to get fucked doggystyle all the way to the moon; all the while believing that Microsoft is still into 69ing.

In preparation, I just ordered a pair of goggles (the one's worn by scientists viewing nuclear explosions) so that I can watch the fireworks.