August 13, 2007

Meet my Israeli welcoming committee


I'm sure by now you've read all about how I graciously donated a wheel barrel full of money to a little community center, and told people here that they need to innovate and go global. But the most exciting parts of my trip haven't even been documented yet. Like my beautiful Israeli welcoming committee. These young ladies (above) are the IDF's rapid response team for lonely little VIPs like me who visit their lovely nation. Let me tell you, Yarden and Nivit and Natalie really know how to party, and they've opened my eyes to a lot of great clubs and hangouts around the nation. Plus, they really know how to handle guns. 'Nuff said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the eye candy Larry, but I don't know about Israel. Any country that gets more US handouts than US corporations needs to be met with suspicion. That money should be lining our pockets, not buying guns for girls (even hot girls). I prefer a new Bentley to reading about some Israeli crap.

Don't get me wrong - I love the middle east - the Iraq war has been a great money maker. But where is the money in Israel? We keep giving it to them, but my company doesn't see a dime.

Maybe there is some way to capitalize on hot girls with guns...Hmmm...Thanks for the idea.