August 9, 2007

Oh man, I forgot all about this

So I was messing around on the Internet this afternoon and came across this. Turns out I'm supposed to be in Israel right now. And I was supposed to be there yesterday for some big-ass conference or something. Whoops. I just told Paris to pack her dime bags and get ready, because we're going to have to burn a little midnight oil to get there ASAP. As in, MiG afterburners the whole way there. We won't sweat the conference too much. The Israelis strike me as a very patient people, so I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. And yes, in case you're wondering, Oracle does have offices in Israel and 144 other countries. We're taking over the world, folks, slowly but surely. Anyway, I'll blog when I can. Just packed my MacBook Pro, iPhone, and kippah. More later.

No comments: