August 6, 2007

Forbes really gets Oracle now

And it shows in their latest article. See here. My favorite quote: "Oracle is the leading global provider of enterprise software, which is used to improve productivity and efficiency by managing information on an organization-wide level."

Wow, great job, flakes. I mean, we've only been in business for like what, 30 years now? And you still have to devote two-thirds of your article to telling people what we do? Gee, I'm just blown away by your Silicon Valley knowledge and technology know-how. It really makes me want to subscribe to your pathetic financial rag. Or not.

Hey, at least they got one thing right -- we are about to breakout. But you already knew that, right? I mean, you must if you're here reading Fake Larry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up about this Larry. Only my grandparents (who are dead) and my dog Butterfuck (don't ask) read Forbes.

Forbes is like a paper bag filled with shit: burning it is the only logical thing to do.