October 12, 2007

Friends, forgive me

You woke up this morning and saw the news about our bid for BEA Systems and you thought, what the fuck? Larry lied to us a couple weeks ago when he said he didn't care about those Beaturds. He tricked us, didn't he? Well, yes. And friends, I know what you're thinking right now. Listen, I'm sorry about misleading you. Just believe me when I say that I really want to tell you what we're doing with BEA Systems. But all I can say right now is that I can't say much. It's just one of those things. So have a good weekend and try not to toilet paper my house or egg my Karmann Ghia, okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry - You've been asleep at the wheel for a week. What's the scoop with BEA. They're holding out on you, man. What's the counter offer going to be? I thought this was a great move, since SAP has lots of issues with BO right now. Now you can wipe Netweaver off the map. But your not attacking while your opponent is weak - what gives?